Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love talent in the family...

I don't have a gift for art but fortunately for our children Rustin and his family do. Darren and Loalee came over last week for a visit. It is always fun to have them over. We watched their dog Clancy for a week which was also fun. They are always working on a hobby of some sort. Porcelain dolls, wood projects, toll painting etc. Right now Loalee is scrap booking and Darren is making beautiful natural wreaths. I got to swipe a few decorations from the Halloween box last year so it looks like we have some creative ability at our house. I think it's great.



This is one of the first projects I ever made. Rustin and I were just married and we went to the old house in Franklin to visit. We were sitting on the couch and Loalee just said "lets make a project." So Darren cut it out and we painted and finished the whole thing. It's a very fond memory.

No comments: