Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Homework cheat.



This is Landon doing his homework. Actually this is Jenna doing Landon's homework. "She colors way better and faster than me," he says. Dallin has 'hired' her a couple of times too. It doesn't take much to convince her to take the job. Is coloring a necessary skill for college?




Benson's self portraits. Isn't he photogenic!


We no longer have a dog. :( This is Milly--our red eyed furry replacement. She makes cute squeaking noises unless we try to go to bed without feeding her then she makes really loud squawks... She actually likes the clicker and has learned to bump my hand for a piece of lettuce. Kind of fun.

4 comments:

Spencer P. said...

Yes goldendoodles rock. We are getting ours on Friday!

Millie? Are you serious? That sounds really close to Molly. Are you sure it is a girl?

Kimberly said...

We didn't name the piggy and we assume she's a girl since she's named Milly... The old owners told us she's a girl. I guess we could have Juli bring her boy here then we could find out for sure!:)

Ramsey said...

What a cute blog! I love your quote by Thomas S. Monson. Hope you don't mind if I use it too. It really captures why I think blogs are so wonderful with growing families! It was so fun seeing how much your lives have grown since you lived here in Pocatello! :)

Gianetta said...

I love that the boys are hiring her for help already! So funny!
I have been thinking of you a lot this week--hope that you are doing well! We miss you guys so much! We love your awesome family!