Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July



I think this might be my favorite holiday. Of course I say that about every holiday. Except I really do love this one. We had Juli and Spencer and Emily here (and of course Kenj and Mom and Dad). We went down to Dierke's lake on Thursday.

History lesson here: When they built Shoshone falls dam it backed up the snake river and flooded Mr. Dierke's orchard. They could pick apples from canoes for two years. Of course that was quite a while ago!








Dallin and Landon and Rustin and Spencer jumped off the cliffs (I hate it when they jump--it totally brings back memories of childhood pressure) and the kids played in the sand.


On Friday night we went to CSI for the fireworks show. It was great as usual and everyone stayed awake!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Look how cute you all are. I am so happy that you had the chance to all get together. I love the 4th too, but I have to say...It is a bit better with family! :)