Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

And then there were none...

Though we shed a few (very few) tears this morning as our last puppy left, I am happy to be out of the potty training business for a while. Oh wait--I still have a three year old who is in and out of diapers. At least he doesn't chew my shoes! Anyone interested in our dog experiences can check out our other blog. This one is ALL ABOUT FAMILY!











We had a great visit from Rustin's parents last Sunday. It was a gorgeous day so we drove over to Cauldron Linn. That is a place on the Snake river where the water narrows to about 20 feet. When the water is high it is absolutely amazing to watch. That stretch of the river is a world class kayak route. No one has ever shot Cauldron Linn and lived. They have to portage around. The water was low last weekend so we got to see some amazing rock formations. Great pictures! I have lots to write as this is my primary journal method so check back!

7 comments:

Maurine said...

Oh my goodness, Kim! Last time I saw your family you just had the two boys and they were tiny. The fam looks great. And I love your hair!

Juli said...

I love your hair too. You are awesome. I miss the Snake River.

beck said...

I don't like your hair (just kidding). I like you. And your kids.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Maurine--we curly girls must stick together! I hope your babe's doing well!

Unknown said...

Tell us how to get to that place on the snake river. It looks wonderful. So does your family! Great Pictures. We just added to our family a couple months ago with a Jenna too. We will be in Twin for Mom's day, will you? Let us know.
Alan and Michelle

Tara said...

Great pictures! Glad to see the fam and not just the pups! :)

Kari said...

Great pics - so fun to see the whole family and hear what they're up to!!