Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Plain old summer. August 8-14

We had a great plain old summer week. We ate lots of purple potatoes from my dad's garden and lots of raspberry jam from my mom's raspberries.

We had a visit from Trevor and Ashlee and Collin and from Emily and baby Sam and of course Beck,Jer, Ethan and Mia..

We went to our favorite water park..er..canal {the drops in Shoshone} and we went to see the movie "The Help" which is still making me chuckle.

Summer is wrapping up way too early.

Jackson is rolling all over the place which makes me sad for some reason. Little pill bug.  Is it just because he's the last that I feel this way?  We are still loving nursing which is a big milestone for me.  I have always lost my milk at about four months with the other kids so this little guy is going to have to nurse until he's five to make up for lost time!

Sometimes the thought of backpacks and papers and homework makes me hyperventilate.  I am in the process of reorganizing all our school stuff and I have a million plans to organize all the closets in the house.  I'll report if we actually have success!

No comments: