Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Some gifts you just don't complain about...


Jenna and Benson greeted me on Mother's Day with their present--they got themselves completely dressed for 9 am church.  Notice the awesome buttoning job on Benson's shirt.
I couldn't bring myself to fix it.  He was so proud of himself.

And Jenna got herself ready and got the Sunday bag all ready to go without any help from me. These kind of gifts are irreplaceable--along with the pots of flowers and bookmarks and necklaces from school...



My mom and Becki and I got pedicures in honor of the Big Day.  My feet took twice as long as theirs because I wear open back shoes rain, snow or shine.  It makes for really soft heels.  The blue toenails look suspiciously like frostbite--perfect for summer!

Someone forgot to give this little monkey the "moms get to take a good, long, three-hour nap on Mother's Day" memo.  I snuggled with him anyway.



And the most awesome gift was from--ME--I bought myself beautiful baskets from D&B.  I have to say I love to buy my own presents--I get it perfect every time!

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Oh Kim, you crack me up you perfect little gift buyer!