Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

inspiration


I think I've mentioned before that these winter gray skies are playing with my mind. 
So I have been in search of new foods and I have found the best source of inspiration ever!

  **c If you're bored or your husband is gone for days at a time you should read the black heels to tractor wheels story on the home page of the site.  Totally entertaining!

We ate it all and even gave a couple of bowls to the downstairs missionaries.  

I also made these delicious cupcakes last weekend.  

 

They were as good as they look.  Just for fun (and because we love peanut butter) we put a Reese's peanut butter cup in the center instead of the Hershey's kiss.  Then we smeared a layer of smooth peanut butter on the top of the cupcakes before we dipped them in the ganache.  
YUM...

Rustin and Dal and Lan went up skiing today.  Actually the twins are snowboarding.  Let's get that straight.  They were all thrilled to be able to get out of dodge.
We have Stake Conference this weekend which means Rustin will be gone most of the day Saturday but he will get to sit with us on Sunday. Yea!

Benson is bouncing around me the last few days.  He is currently randomly inserting letters as I type, so excuse any unnoticed typos.  
r3evdc dbtghkiklo;[[]]]]]]]]]



No comments: