Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Conference weekend

Always one of the favorite weekends of the year. This time was no different. I think missing conference would be like missing my birthday or the day after Thanksgiving.



As usual I made a bazillion cinnamon rolls. A couple of pans for us and a bunch for all the other bishopric families. I'll admit it took a few years of trial and error before I figured out the tricks for the rolls and the brown sugar butter frosting (thanks Tim Gibbons!). I can now say with confidence that I can make really good rolls!


And we ate the best batch of creamy chicken noodle soup--of course the gorgeous pot makes it taste even better!

And Benson told me I had crazy hair. Come on now--there are only so many hair-taming bobby pins to be found in this house!

No comments: