Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school picnic




We got a bunch of friends together for a FHE back to school pot luck dinner at Niagara Springs. I must say we make good food (see Grandma Cara's baked beans recipe at the right)! Landon missed out because he was sweating his guts out at football (more on that later).



We had a visit from a scavenging skunk which the kids loved.


My friend Kathleen and I found out we have matching blogs!



The kids played in the beautiful water. Again--We love Idaho!




I have mixed feelings about school. We are definately ready for a more structured schedule but I don't know if I am ready to lose my little helpers. Seriously, the boys have been a tremendous help this summer. It will be just Ben and me at home until lunch every day. I'm sure it will be busier than it sounds. Benson is not happy about being the only one not going to school. We'll see how it goes Monday morning.

1 comment:

OUR STORY said...

We had an awesome time with you guys! Great water, visiting, food and pictures- except for the one of me! The skunk was hilarious.