Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A new camera






We have finally been forced to say goodbye to our old trusty Nikon camera. It gave up the ghost this last week. Our new camera is a very handy and user friendly panasonic. You'll have to bear with some trial photos until I get it figured out! My flowers are growing really well and our yearly red breasted house finch pair has again built their nest up in the corner of the patio cover.

Kids have started swim team for the summer which keeps them busy and me happy. We also made up a seating chart (oh so necessary!) and a job list which the kids seem to be pretty happy with. I'll have to write more about that later. Summer's the best!

1 comment:

beck said...

Your flowers look pretty and your yard looks enormous.

I want you to move to Utah. We're lonely over here.