Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho

I just read an article that made me laugh until my cheeks hurt.  
In fact my laughing made Jackson laugh right along with me.  
Have I mentioned that this child is attached to my leg lately?  
When the kids leave for school he stands by the door and cries pitifully "go, go, go..." then he runs into the kitchen and does his "hot chocolate dance."   
Once we get our hot chocolate we get to work recovering from the daily morning tornado.  
Except for the last two days when I have been running from one appointment to another.  Which means that today I have three tornadoes to clean up after.  
I am going to lock the doors, shut down the computer and go restart the pilot light on the water heater {again--hopefully it will get fixed today...} in preparation for the Mt. Wash-more pile of laundry that is ready and waiting for a long hot bath. 

Until then I highly recommend a visit over to the pioneer woman for a good hard chuckle.  

No comments: